- There are computers in the classrooms (Weniger 212, 304, 328) that we will use frequently in class. You will use your ONID username and password to authenticate your login. These computers will NOT be available outside of class.
- There are also computers in the study space (Weniger 304F) which are available to Paradigms students 24/7. There is also a scanner and printer. See Keys (below).
- Students in the Paradigms courses are entitled to an account on the Physics Department cluster in Weniger 412, although we will not formally use these machines. If you want such an account, email firstname.lastname@example.org and request your password. Make sure you give your full name, and identify yourself as a physics undergraduate. Please make sure that your username on the physics cluster is the same as your username on ONID.
Students in Paradigms/Capstones classes are entitled (not required) to request keys to the Weniger building, the Wngr 304f Study Room, and the Wngr 412 computer lab. To request keys, fill out the Key Request webform (include the numbers for all the rooms you are requesting and list your course instructor as the supervisor).
- Wngr 304F Study Room: Cost-$5 refundable deposit
- Weniger Building: Cost-$5 refundable deposit
- Computer Lab (Wngr 412): Cost-$5 non-refundable, exact change please. See the receptionist in the Physics Office (Wngr 301) for the required paperwork. An electronic key card will be issued directly to you by the receptionist.
- SPS Students: If you belong to the SPS, you may request a key to Wngr 383.
Mathematica & Matlab Licenses
Mathematica and MATLAB are available on computers in Wngr 212, 304 and 328. For at-home access - follow these links to instructions: