Table of Contents
These are raw notes for an eventual wiki page. Please return later.
- Strapless gown
- Look to your right + left. “n” of you will not be here in (time period).
- Falling asleep.
- I am just like you.
- Minnesota “you”
- Delta-squared of infinity
- Redish arrow on the boat
- Playing star Trek
- Student quote
- People as part of the idealization process
- More vivid
- Combine with humor—what do the cognitive people say
- Bring KC in from infinity
- Vincent is obstreperous
- Black hole swiss cheese earth—conservation of energy, duality.
- Pendulum bowling ball
- Bed of nails
- Role of laughter and surprise in memory building.
- What do the neuron/cognitive people say?
- Using humor to get at the last piece for the lightbulb to go on—Monica seeing current as a flux after the Vincent is obstreperous story.
- Pedagogical Content Knowledge—How do you know what to do in the classroom
- Where the class currently is is taking us back somewhere we’ve been before—refer to it explicitly and with humor and kinesthetic references if possible.
- Emily’s word “moves”
- Discrepent Events (Piaget) Equilibrium/Disequilibrium—Temperature of different materials.
- “Fostering the teachable moment”
- “Creativity: Flow and the Psychology of Discovery & Invention” Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi $10.25